We're always interested to hear from owners and managers of Serviced Apartments which meet the standards of our extensive database of clients.
What can Prestige Apartments offer our suppliers?
- Over 12 years experience in the serviced apartment industry.
- All of the Supplier's properties will be promoted to our database of private and corporate contacts.
- Complimentary listing on the responsive Prestige Apartments website.
- Apartment Supplier properties viewed by over 15,000 visitors each month who actively search for serviced apartment accommodation on www.prestigeapartments.co.uk.
- Benefit from Prestige Apartments investment in online marketing to achieve top search engine rankings.
- Media coverage and press advertising.
Do you qualify?
To qualify as a partner on Prestige Apartments serviced apartment database you should ideally meet the following criteria:
- Operate high quality serviced apartments with the capability to supply excellent customer service.
- Own or manage five or more apartments in one location.
- Provide Prestige Apartments with competitive, commissionable rates, demonstrating rate parity.
- Provide copies of statutory safety documents (such as Gas Safety Certificate's and Electrical Safety Certificate's), proof of ownership and public liability insurance on all properties registered.
It's completely free to register on the Prestige Apartments database and to promote your apartments on our website, however commission is payable to Prestige Apartments on each booking. Please enquire about the percentages available.
If you have any questions at all, or if you'd like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact our friendly Partner team on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 020 7603 7629. Marietjie looks forward to hearing from you!