Check-in is from 3pm on the day of arrival. Early check in may be possible on request for an additional fee but is subject to availability.
Check-out is by 11am on the day of departure. Late check-out may be possible on request for an additional fee but is subject to availability.
The Cancellation policy for these apartments is as follows:
Terms of cancellation of a booking: the amount of notice required for complete cancellation of your booking without charge will depend on the total length of stay initially booked. No charge is applied for cancellation:
- up to 16:30 on the day of arrival, for stays lasting between 1 and 3 nights,
- up to 12 noon on the day before arrival, for stays lasting between 4 and 9 nights,
- up to 12 noon three (3) days before arrival, for stays lasting between 10 and 90 nights,
- up to 12 noon seven (7) days before arrival, for stays lasting longer than 91 nights.
Beyond these times, and if the occupant is a “no show” on the day of arrival, we reserve the right, unless local regulations prohibit it from so doing, to apply the following cancellation penalty charges:
- deducting the value of 1 night’s stay based on the tariff booked, for stays lasting between 1 and 3 nights
- deducting the value of 2 nights’ stay based on the tariff booked, for stays lasting between 4 and 9 nights
- not reimbursing the accommodation deposit paid for stays lasting longer than 10 nights.
*During office hours Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
For stays of less than 30 nights full payment will be due at least 2 weeks prior to arrival. If credit facilities are agreed then for stays of 30+ nights a minimum payment equal to the first months’ rental will be due at least 2 weeks prior to arrival| otherwise full payment for the booking will be required.
If a special or reduced rate has been agreed for a long term booking of over 60 nights then the landlord reserves the right to charge the full published rate backdated to the start of the booking if notice is given to leave early, even if notice is given within the time frames specified above.
On booking you will be asked to complete and sign a credit card authorisation form and to provide a copy of photographic ID, either passport, driving licence or photo ID card.
On arrival we will require a pre-authorisation of £100 (per apartment) of a debit or credit card on check in.
Please provide us within at least 14 days, written notice to apply for an extension to the reserved moving-out date. Prestige Apartments will endeavour to grant any requests for such extensions however this will be strictly subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. An alternative apartment may be offered if the apartment that was initially booked is unavailable for all or any part of the extension period.