SUMMER SHOTS PHOTO COMPETITION
Tuesday July 29, 2014 by Alex Wood
• The closing date for entries is midnight on Sunday, August 29th 2014.
1. This competition is open to entrants aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Prestige Apartment Services Ltd or Network Partner suppliers of Prestige Apartment Services Ltd, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All entries must be received between 01:00 GMT, August 1st 2014 and 23:00 GMT, August 29th 2014.
3. Entries can be made via http://woobox.com/k46kkd
4. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
5. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Prestige Apartment Services Limited to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
6. Only one entry per person per day. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
7. The winning entry will be the photo that has received the most votes by midnight GMT, Friday August 29th 2014. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
8. The winner shall win a one night stay at a serviced apartment offered on the Prestige Apartments website. The apartment stay must be taken prior to November 30th 2014 and is limited to the value of £250. Winners may choose an apartment at a higher value if they are willing to pay the difference in price. All apartments are subject to availability at the time of booking.
9. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
10. The winner's name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to Prestige Apartment Services Ltd, 8 Hansard Way, London W14 8BJ, UK
11. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
13. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
Promoter Prestige Apartments, 8 Hansard Mews, London W14 8BJ
Posted by Alex Wood