Check-in is from 2pm on the day of arrival. Please contact us prior to arrival to confirm key collection details as the property does not offer a 24/7 reception desk or doorman.
An early check-in fee (between 10am and 2pm, subject to availability) will be charged at £75 plus VAT. Before 10am one additional nights rental will be charged.
Check-out is by 10am on the day of departure. Late check-out may be possible on request for an additional fee but is subject to availability. On departure please be sure that you close the door securely behind you.
A Late check-out fee (between 2pm and 5pm, subject to availability) will be charged at £75 plus VAT. After 5pm one additional nights rental will be charged.
The Cancellation policy for these apartments is as follows:
- For bookings of 7 nights or less - notice is required 48hours prior to arrival to avoid cancellation charges equal to 3 nights accommodation.
- For bookings of 8 nights and over up to 1 month - notice is required 1 week prior to arrival to avoid cancellation charges equal to 1 week accommodation.
- In the case of a no-show - cancellation charges equal to 2 weeks accommodation will be charged.
All cancellations or shortening of stays may be charged a £100 non-refundable administration fee.
If a special or reduced rate has been agreed for a long term booking of over 60 nights the landlord reserves the right to charge the full published rate back dated to the start of the booking if notice is given to leave early, even if notice is given within the time frames specified above. The same notice would be required from in house guests.
For stays of less than 30 nights full payment will be due at least 2 weeks prior to arrival.
If credit facilities are agreed for stay of 30+ nights a minimum payment equal to the first months’ rental will be due at least 2 weeks prior to arrival otherwise full payment for the booking will be required.
If a special or reduced rate has been agreed for a long term booking of over 60 nights then the landlord reserves the right to charge the full published rate backdated to the start of the booking if notice is given to leave early, even if notice is given within the time frames specified above.
On booking you will be asked to complete and sign a credit card authorisation form and to provide a copy of photographic ID, either passport, driving licence or photo ID card.
- The apartments are completely non smoking and you must not smoke either inside or outside the apartments.
- No barbeques or open flames are allowed on the balconies or terraces.
- For the benefit of all the residents we kindly request that any outside noise finishes by 10pm.
Please provide us within at least 14 days, written notice to apply for an extension to the reserved moving-out date. Prestige Apartments will endeavour to grant any requests for such extensions however this will be strictly subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. An alternative apartment may be offered if the apartment that was initially booked is unavailable for all or any part of the extension period.