Prestige Apartments are always interested to hear from owners and managers of Serviced Apartments which meet the standards of our extensive database of clients.
What can Prestige Apartments offer an Apartment Supplier?
- Over 15 years experience in the serviced apartment industry.
- Apartment Supplier properties will be promoted to our database of private and corporate contacts.
- Complimentary listing on Prestige Apartments website.
- Apartment Supplier properties viewed by over 15,000 visitors each month who actively search for serviced apartment accommodation on www.prestigeapartments.co.uk.
- Benefit from Prestige Apartments investment in online marketing to achieve top search engine rankings.
- Media coverage and press advertising.
Do you qualify?
To qualify as a partner on Prestige Apartments serviced apartment database you must meet the following criteria:
- Operate high quality serviced apartments with the capability to supply excellent customer service.
- Own or manage five or more apartments in one location.
- Provide Prestige Apartments with competitive, commissionable rates, demonstrating rate parity.
- Provide copies of statutory safety documents (such as Gas Safety Certificate and Electrical Safety Certificate), proof of ownership and public liability insurance on all properties registered.
It is free to register on Prestige Apartments database and promote your apartments on our website, however commission is payable to Prestige Apartments on each booking.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this further, please contact Alexandra Wood on email@example.com or telephone: 020 7704 6514.
If you are already listed with us and have a username and password, please click here.